26 June 2014

Come in for a brew

It's the end of the month and once again I am inviting you into the garden for a spot of tea. 
This is the meme without any rules. Simply tell me what we would talk about over a cuppa. 


Tomorrow I will be greeting you at the garden gate and you are so very welcome to join in. 
As always there are three ways to join in with the 'time for tea' meme. 

1. Grab a drink and take a tour around the world first stopping with me and reading my news and then following the links to the many other lovely ladies who join me each month in a brew and chat. 

2. A conversation is no good if I am just talking (and I do like to ramble) so feel free to keep the discussion going in the comments on mine or anyone else's blog. This meme is as much about news as it is about sharing good company. 

3. Write your own tea post. Tea posts don't have to be long. Share a list, share some summer goals, give me five things that have made you smile this week. 
Don't think too hard. Just write as you talk and I promise you there will be many of us listening. 
Simply, "what would you tell me if we were sitting down for tea together?" 
Once you have written your tea post link back here so we can all enjoy your company. (The link stays open for a week so you have plenty of time.) 

In my experience of running this meme, there are always stories to be shared, triumphs to be celebrated and losses to mourn. As our 'tea community' grows bigger there is always someone who can sympathise, laugh with or celebrate with you. The blogging community is magic. Let's celebrate it over a cup of tea! 

See you tomorrow. 

If you are stuck on what to write or how to go about a 'tea post' there is a link on the sidebar with previous posts

3 comments:

ally said...

wow this month has flown by, will catch up with every one tomorrow x

Fiona@Staring at the Sea said...

I really don't know where this month went. I think I missed the last one too! Looking forward to catching up with everyone over a cuppa.

Sandra said...

I'm never very good with joining in myself, although I do love reading everyone's chat. So who knows maybe I'll join in soon x