3 December 2014

Speaking on the Paperclipping Roundtable

A few months back I had the great pleasure of being invited onto the paperclipping roundtable to talk about how I scrapbook uni. I obviously did something right because Noell and Izzy invited me back to chat about scrapping my social life.


I had such a blast recording the episode last night. It was pretty surreal to be guest panelist with Ali Edwards too. She was lovely by the way!

If you fancy stopping by and hearing me bleat away about project life this is the link!
Enjoy.

10 comments:

Ruth said...

Wow, you and Ali?! Fantastic!!

Sian said...

Brilliant! I'll definitely listen

scrappyjacky said...

Amazing

JO SOWERBY said...

I was excited on Instagram and I'm still excited xxx Congrats
Jo xxx

Deb @ PaperTurtle said...

What?!?! Oh my gosh, Abi! That is awesome. Thanks for the link! I will have to check you out. So cool that you are right up there with Ali Edwards! :o)!!!

Alison said...

You know all the best people ABI 😉 am off to follow the link xx

Anonymous said...

Am off to check out the link. BTW, love that photo of you.

Sandra said...

Oh my gosh, how exciting.

Missus Wookie said...

Great photo - enjoyed the episode too.

Beverly said...

Just listened in and thought you were delightful. You don't sound like I imagined but still lovely ;)